THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL:
- Assist in the developing of integrated communication strategies
- Assist in the Marketing Communication planning, implementation of tactics, ongoing program management and measurement of campaigns.
- Interact with journalists.
- Work with the broader Marketing Communication team to translate program requirements into an execution plan.
- Assist in conducting quarterly reviews of marketing communication initiatives.
- Participate in a continuous improvement process to facilitate improved department and enterprise workflow processes
- Manage social media marketing campaigns.
- Create databases
- University degree (BSc) in Marketing/Business/Statistics
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or MBA will be considered a plus
- Excellent command of MS Office Suite
- Photoshop or Illustrator knowledge will be appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of social media environment
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- 1-2 years of previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Very good project management and presentation skills.
By joining Opus you will be part of a creative and dynamic company undergoing rapid growth, with the following benefits:
- Continuous training
- Strong client network
- Progressive work experience and steadily increasing responsibility
- Dynamic and friendly working environment
Are you the one?
Pls send us your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org